NRRI Recent Funding Awards – UMM News, Sports & Events
You are here
September 2, 2020
NRRI funding awarded between January 1 August 28, 2020
- Eric Singsaas received funding from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville for construction-grade thermoplastics.
- Igor Kolomitsyn received industry funding for chemical modification of peat granules surface for wastewater treatment.
- Euan Reavie received funding from the University of Wisconsin-Superior for Great Lakes verification of ballast water compliance monitor.
- Alexis Grinde received USDA Forest Service funding for breeding bird monitoring in the Superior Chippewa National Forests additional funding for early succession bird monitoring in the Chippewa National Forest.
- Lucinda Johnson, along with Ryan Bergstrom