India’s Metals & Mining Industry 2020: Market Analysis, Location Intelligence, Workforce Insights & Compensation Benchmarking – GlobeNewswire
Dublin, Jan. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Metals & Mining Industry in India: Insights into Human Capital & Locations 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The most comprehensive report on the Metals & Mining industry, which covers the various sub-sectors such as iron & steel others in great detail. The workforce insights compensation benchmarking will provide unparalleled insights across all business functions seniority levels.
The objective of this report is to provide executives from the Metals & Mining industry anywhere in the globe, very relevant information which will help them:
- Quantify cost skill advantages in human resources that India offers
- Select the right manufacturing destination within India based on their individual context
- Obtain human resources related data for business planning
This report has been created with a singular focus in mind – to help decision makers obtain the right set of data points information to make decisions regarding locations human resources pertaining to the Metals & Mining industry in India.
Key Topics Covered
1. Location Intelligence
- Geographical Inputs
- Developmental Parameters
- Industrial Ecosystem
- Co-located Industries
- Global Companies manufacturing in India
2. Workforce Insights & Compensation Benchmarking
- Pyramid, Education & Salaries
3. Industry Insights
- Availability of white-collar workforce in each industry
- Availability of skills competencies
- Workforce Intelligence
- Factors Affecting Migration Preferences
- Factors Affecting Job Changes